May 31, 2010

First Day High.



Today was the start of a new phase of my life, a phase of independence. First day of college life in De La Salle-College of St. Benilde was a great one for me despite its work. At the minute I entered the School of Design and Arts, I breathed art and inspiration from my location. There isn't one corner that is the same. Every time you cover a short distance, you see a different space. Our first classroom was on the ninth floor. It was easy to use the elevators from the ground floor but once you use it from the other floors, it will consume so much of your time that you will end up using the stairs instead. FMAA - my block and the best block of multimedia artists. To sum it all up, first day was an awakening for us. College life is what you make of it. If you choose to be the best of yourself, to be active in all aspects, to socialize and to collaborate with everyone around you, then you will certainly have the best time of your college life. College is what you make of it. 

Tomorrow's a new day. I'm still tireless. Blockmates, batchmates, see you tomorrow.
Animo La Salle!


photo credit: Avi Castano



No comments:

Post a Comment