May 4, 2010

It's A New Beginning.

Today was the first day I have indubitably felt that I am starting my college life in De La Salle - College of St. Benilde. The environment was terribly different as compared to the comforts of Green Hills. I was not prepared but I am thankful Lorenz was with me throughout our enrollment. Every time I enter the SDA Building, I become inspired by the people around me, the artists around me. You can easily tell the diversity of the individuals and I am excited to meet all my batch mates, especially those taking up Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts, in a few weeks' time. Lorenz and I are very grateful to have received the SDA Grant from CSB. We will prove to all our mentors and colleagues that they have indeed made the right decision in choosing us for we have promised to excel in our fields and to be of service to the entire Benildean community. Animo La Salle!




2 comments:

  1. NICE SEEING YOU KANINA! SEE U NEXT YEAR! SALI AKO SA SHOOOT HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of your accomplishments! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete