May 2, 2010

Labor Day Topman Day.

It's the first of May and only thirty days left before college freshman year starts. A close friend of ours came to visit and reminded me of the ongoing sale in Topman. We dropped by Rockwell a few hours ago. I didn't bring my camera so it's my iPhone again taking the (crappy) photos. I really admire the stylists behind the conceptual and colorful window displays of Topman.


If I had the money, I would definitely buy all five pairs. I do not mind if someone give me the red one on my party. I'm a size nine and a half! (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

I ended up buying a brand new pair of dark blue coated skinny jeans for half the price.
SALE is until the fifteen (from what I heard from the cashier).

1 comment:

  1. I bought those shoes in all colors \m/ :)) pero not topman :< h&m though 8->

    ReplyDelete