May 20, 2010

The Workspace.



This is where my work happens. It's too apparent in this photograph what my favorite color is! This is my sanctuary of fashion photography, design and blogging. Beside my cell phone (not seen in the photo) is my drawing pad with a complete set of Schneider markers for doodling and writing my draft blog entries. The white picture frame at the right part has a photograph of my barkada, "Anvaya". They inspire me to be the best of myself. The best part of my workspace is the view I see from the window. You have to visit my place to see it for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. To Esme,

    thank you. I bet you and Lorenz are getting along pretty well in FDM. :)


    To C.M.,

    Thank you for the heads up. I appreciate such honesty. I never wanted to appear such way to my readers. I apologize if it may have been interpreted that way. And I believe there is nothing wrong with expressing myself as an artist. Each one is entitled to his own opinions and thoughts. That is why I created this blog in the first place - to express myself fully without any limits and rules. But like what I said, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, so thank you for your honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not using my gift :< its red! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I am using your gift. :D
    That photo was taken three weeks ago. Haha!

    ReplyDelete