June 19, 2010

Flight Of Carpe Diem.


After a few hours of conceptualizing and designing, I am finally done with my self-expression graphic design for NATSCA1. I call this 'Flight Of Carpe Diem'. It depicts how I am as an artist. I am inspired by the juxtaposition of vintage and modern elements. The Statue of Liberty signifies the freedom of expression that we have in De La Salle-College of St. Benilde. The vintage woman in the background symbolizes God who is always watching us and guiding us throughout the design process. The two gentlemen wearing 3D glasses symbolize how I view things in two perspectives. I always try to observe my surroundings in a meticulous way and see both the positive and negative side of things. The Diana cameras signify how I love capturing the things that inspire me everyday. The image of Rizal on the torch symbolizes my aspiration to be known in the Philippines someday. 

I hope you guys like it! There are more design projects to come this first term.


No comments:

Post a Comment