June 28, 2010

It's A Block Thing.

Monday was a very special day for our block. It's our high school uniform day. I wore my old black pants, leather shoes and the polo barong that I borrowed from Kevin Santos. I also decided to wear my Rodriguez de Alba Bespoke coat so that I would look like I came from the Angelo King International Center (AKIC) campus. (For those who don't know, AKIC is the School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management located a few blocks from the School of Design and Arts.) My seatmate Avi and I would often do the craziest and most random things when lectures get dull. Yesterday was by far the most 'sabaw' day and it really felt like we were back to high school. 


I'm starting to get frustrated not having my camera with me. It hasn't been diagnosed by Canon yet. Good thing my other blockmates bring their cameras to class. Thanks you, Juju Regg Macasiray, for the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment