August 27, 2010

Joy Rich.

I discovered this awesome clothing line while reading the current issue of Status Magazine. Whenever I see neon, loud prints and everything bright, I just want to buy it! Unfortunately, they're located on the other side of the world. Maybe when I go to L.A. on December, I can get myself an item from their collection. Here's their Fall/Winter 2010 lookbook.


"Inspired by the freedom and distinctive styling of past decades, highlights of the collection pay homage to pop-culture through striking pop colors, vibrant animal prints, candy coated tie-dye, unexpected sequins, and eye-catching graphics, JOYRICH establishes itself as a stand-out brand in the contemporary street wear market with the newly released Fall/ Winter 2010 collection."

Find out more at their website: http://www.joyrichclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment