August 25, 2010

Nineteen.

I honestly did not plan to go to school today due to my sickness but since it was my brother Migi Moreno's birthday, I did not want to miss it for the world. It has been a very long time since my high school barkada, Anvaya, got to bond again. The eleven of us study in five different colleges/universities - four in DLSU, three (including me) in CSB, two in ADMU, one in UP Diliman and one in UP Manila. It is only when there's a special occasion that we get to see each other again and catch up on each other's lives. We met up at the lobby of my school and immediately went to Migi's place up north. We were hoping for a complete attendance but some were unluckily caught up with important affairs. It was a simple yet very meaningful gathering as we celebrate our brother's special day.


From left to right: Lorenz, Ryan, birthday boy, Roi, Gregg, Jubby, Ian and me.

I cannot wait for Victor's shabu-shabu party at Bulacan! See you all soon and once again, happy birthday Migi! We love you bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment