September 19, 2010

Wear Black.

Today's the last day of our term break. What better way to spend it than having a photo shoot with The SDA Project team and the very talented photographer/art director/designer, Cholo dela Vega? A few days ago, we received an email from him and we were more than grateful that he invited us to have a shoot for his blog. Esme, Lorenz, Lyka and I met up in Greenbelt and had lunch. Just a random fact, this was also the first time my parents allowed me to drive to Makati by myself. Afterwards, we went to our meeting place with Cholo and started shooting right away. It was rather amusing to see the four of us wearing the very intimidating color. We joked about how people would react to our outfits for the shoot. Our photo shoot went so great and we really got to bond before the second term starts. I managed to take some photographs of how we spent our day with Cholo dela Vega. ( He blogs at http://cholodelavega.com/blog/ )



Goodbye term break, I'm really happy that I made the most out of you.
Let's say hello to the start of the second term. Carpe diem!

2 comments:

  1. I WILL FOREVER LOL AT (THE LORENZ AND)LYKA TRYING HARD SERIOUS PHOTO HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the motion.
    It's like 1,2,3 "Suck all the air in" =)))

    ReplyDelete