September 9, 2010

You Made Me Fall In Love With You Again.


I absolutely love Lanvin and when I read about H&M announcing that their next collaboration is with one of the most influential brands today, I was infatuated all over again. The collection will be revealed on the second of November - mark the date! "I have said in the past that I would never do a mass-market collection, but what intrigued me was the idea of H&M going luxury rather than Lanvin going public. This has been an exceptional exercise, where two companies at opposite poles can work together because we share the same philosophy of bringing joy and beauty to men and women around the world,'' says Alber Elbaz, the artistic director of Lanvin. Here is Lanvin's Fall/Winter 2010 Menswear collection:

Runway photos from New York Magazine Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment