October 18, 2010

Say Hello To Muji.

Japan's prominent retail company recently opened their first store in Manila. Currently residing at Bonifacio High Street, Muji sells 'brandless' yet high quality and eco-friendly household and consumer goods. I am a big fan of their stationary items especially the notebooks. They also sell nice basics for men. I went there on a Sunday which turned out to be a very bad idea because it was so crowded and the line took forever. Nevertheless, I still managed to buy a nice gift for my friend, Anina, who held her 18th party during the latter part of the day. 
I'll definitely be back soon, M.



3 comments:

  1. hahaa thanks sa photos ko. u were watching nga. see u soon bjorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this place Bjorn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is located at Bonifacio High Street, it's on top of GAP. :)

    ReplyDelete