November 16, 2010

A Taste Of UNIQLO.

For those who don't know, UNIQLO is a Japanese casual wear designer, manufacturer and retailer. "UNIQLO provides people everywhere with the piece they need to create their own style. And style comes from within, which is why the UNIQLO logo is nearly invisible, tucked away inside the garment.  This concept, along with an unwavering focus on quality and value, has guided UNIQLO’s actions since the establishment of its first store in 1984 Hiroshima, Japan." I love their basics especially the oxford shirts that they sell for roughly 1800 pesos! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy a lot because all my money went to H&M. Haha! Next time, I shall be prepared. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love UNIQLO's clothing. The quality is always to a high standard, prices low and styles unique and stylish. My favourite collection at the moment is their leggings - there's so many cool prints and patterns to choose from, I just want them all!

    ReplyDelete