December 31, 2010

2010.

“What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind." 

As the year comes to a conclusion, we look back at the different photographs that narrate experiences and memories we treasure. It's been my tradition to do this every time a year is about to end. Take a trip down my memory lane.

January.
La Salle Green Hills x SACB Statement Tees by Bjorn Manila.

February.
Our Anvaya and our class of 2010.


March.
La Salle Green Hills Grad Ball and Graduation.



April.
The launching of Bjorn x Manila blog.

May.
Carpe Noctum - my 18th birthday bash.

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2010.

June.
Start of college life in De La Salle - College of St. Benilde's School of Design and Arts.

Altered Ego.

July.
The SDA Project.

August.
Elected as the SDA Frosh Representative in De La Salle - College of St. Benilde.

The Last Man Standing.


September.
Chuck Bass Boys.

October.
Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011.

November.
Hidden Ambitions.

December.

I end this by saying thanks to everyone who has touched me this year 
especially to that one person who has made such a big difference in my life. 
"I've had the time of my life. 
And I've never felt this way before. 
And I swear this is true. 
And I owe it all to you." 
(The Time by Black Eyed Peas)


Cheers to all the memories made in 2010.
Cheers to a new beginning.
And as Katy Perry would say it, 
no regrets, just love, don't ever look back.
Carpe diem.





No comments:

Post a Comment