December 4, 2010

Sinful At Limbo.

Held last December 3, 2010 at Limbo was Senor Levenson Rodriguez's thanksgiving party and the unveiling of the much awaited Project:Vanity. Sir Lev is one of the people who really made an impact to my life. He became a mentor to me when I was still fifteen and is one of the people who I look up to in the industry. But more importantly, he's a friend. I would have not become the artist that I am right now if it wasn't for him and I am one of the hundred who would like to say thank you. We all went to Limbo to celebrate this momentous night with our dearest Senor Lev.


Versa-Vise's Iya Miranda. Beautiful as always mom!

Versa-Vise's Matt Rodriguez.
He was stressed out with the video but we're glad that everything still went as planned. Good job dad!

The man of the night, Senor Levenson Rodrguez.

Fashion photographer Rxandy Capinpin and Iya.


The Versa-Vise Family.

We're all sinners that night and everyone agrees that vanity is our favorite sin. Carpe noctum.

No comments:

Post a Comment