February 3, 2011

A Dream Come True.


Ever since the first issue of Garage Magazine, it has been a simple dream of mine to be featured on it. So I finally gave it a shot last year and sent them a photo of my personal style. A month ago and as I can recall it was our finals week in CSB, I received an email from them that they would be shooting me for the Feb/March issue. I was very excited that day that I spent more than an hour to prepare my five ensembles for the shoot. I just wanted them to perfectly tell who I am as Bjorn Bedayo. We had the shoot at UP Diliman. It was a shoot that I will never forget for the rest of my life. I’m so grateful for the people who made it all possible. Thank you Adrianne Concepcion for giving me the opportunity to be featured on Garage. Thank you Ronan Capili for being such an awesome photographer. Thank you Avi and Tita Anne Castano for doing my makeup. And thank you Carlo Alcala for patiently assisting me and for being there for me throughout the shoot.

I told Adrianne that my other dream is to shoot for Garage Magazine and I smiled when he told me that Garage makes dreams come true. One day, I'll look forward to that.
'Twas a great way to start the year.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats bjorn! You deserve the feature, you have a great eye for style in men's fashion :) I love that :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You must be reaally happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Bjorn!! :) REPLY ALREADY! haha Im kidding :))

    ReplyDelete