February 6, 2011

Homecoming.

It really pays to come home once in a while. La Salle Green Hills Ciento Verde: Grand Alumni Homecoming was unforgettable. I never expected that homecomings were that epic. Being the recent batch who graduated, we were given free tickets and that meant free food, free booze (yes, we drank inside LSGH legally), free everything. Oh, did I mention there were sexy strippers/dancers performing that night? Once an LSGH boy, no matter how old he is, will always be an LSGH boy! Haha! But what’s more important is the feeling that you're back to where you came from. I spent eleven years of my life in LSGH and I make it a point that I come home once in a while. Sometimes, we just need to remind ourselves of who we were and who we have become and my alma mater does that for me. Feels great to be home.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Good thing priests are sports nowadays... Congrats to De La Salle for their 100 years!

    ReplyDelete