February 1, 2011

It's A Comeback.



After a long blogging hiatus, Bjorn x Manila is back!  I apologize for that because my college life has been consuming so much of my time  that I can barely find an hour or two each day to blog. But now that I’ve fully adjusted to the new  term and to the new pace of my life, I can confidently say that I’ll be blogging again everyday. As we  always say, the only way to go is up. I have come up with a few ideas to keep my blog fresh so always  stay tuned and hit that “refresh” button once in a while.  February will be packed with a lot of interesting events and I’m very thrilled to face this month with a big bang. 
2011 will be our year. Carpe diem.

I'd also like to thank my 3OH's triplet sister, Avi Castano, for making the illustration
that I used for my new header. Love you!





4 comments:

  1. I love it, B! :)) <3 Avi = Awesome, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! Oh! I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! :D
    Super appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete