February 25, 2011

Shooting In Red.

Last Sunday while lying in bed, inspiration came to me all of a sudden and I said to myself that I need to turn these ideas into photographs. The first person who came into my mind was Yeoh Egwaras whom I personally met during our shoot with Darz Pobre. We've been wanting to collaborate and it finally happened today. I'm more than grateful to him for giving me the best team to work with. He was the one who booked them all for the shoot. We started at four and ended before eight. It was another exhausting shoot but the photographs taken were worth it. I want to thank our models Jackie Milner, Gwyneth Albarracin, Arny Roque, Mark Go, and Ericzon Yee, our make up artists Miki Kierulf and Bambi de la Cruz, our stylists Posh Cabbo, Rech Valdez and Lia Contreras, and of course, Mr. Yeoh Egwaras.
Sorry for the crappy photo by the way, my basic kit lens gave up on me 
during the shoot so I had my iPhone used for our group shot.

For The Love Of War to be unveiled tomorrow. Carpe diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment