March 21, 2011

The New Step.

A lot of things happened this weekend but there's three that are really significant for me.
First, I had another shoot for Señor Levenson Rodriguez.
Second, I met the new FaDAL Manila family.
Third, and the most important among the the three, 
I finally launched my online photography portfolio:
http://bjornmanila.com. Please do check it out.

I'm so hyped up because this year continues to open more and more opportunities for me.
I'm grateful to all the wonderful people who have given me those opportunities and believe in me.
The only destination is up.
Carpe diem!

3 comments:

  1. i super love the color of your outfit XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got a Canon 550D and it came with a 18-55mm kit lens. I've been saving up for another lens but I can't decide what to get. I was wondering if you could help me out? What's the best lens to get? I want to take sharper pictures with more vivid color.

    Congrats on all the opportunities man! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kenny! :)

    To anonymous, 50mm is a good start, I use it for my outdoor shoots and for most photos I took for The SDA Project. :D

    ReplyDelete