March 8, 2011

This Is My Vision.

On Bjorn: Uniqlo oxford shirt, jacket from ukay with red ribbon pin given to me by UNAIDS, vintage belt, 21Men pants.

I've been busy these past few days because of the exhibit that I organized for my batch entitled, Visions: SDA Frosh Art Exhibit For A Cause. We tied up with UNAIDS Philippines as we wanted to promote the HIV/AIDS awareness to the youth. I'm so grateful that my friends and colleagues were there to help me out and participated in this exhibit of ours. Fifty artists from my batch have contributed in this exhibit, more than a hundred and fifty students have already supported the event and we're expecting more to attend in the closing ceremony tomorrow. We've also raised funds that will go to the support of HIV-positive individuals as endorsed by UNAIDS. On behalf of the DLS-CSB Student Council, I'd like to thank everyone who helped make this event a success! 

Benildeans, tomorrow's the last day of the exhibit, please do drop by during your free time.

I'm just happy right now that I have served my fellow Benildeans well in small and big ways.
There are still more things that await us.
Carpe diem.

1 comment: