April 28, 2011

Bjorn This Way.

Happy First Anniversary to my blog
and Happy Nineteenth Birthday to me!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who have supported me in 
Oxygen x Status PFW Correspondent Contest.
I'm honestly overwhelmed by the number of votes that I have received!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much to each and every one of you.
Sending my love to all of you.

Second, I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of my awesome readers.
Without you, I couldn't have done it. Thank you so much for the support!

Lastly, I'd like to make a toast to a new beginning, to a better blog and
to a better me. Cheers! I'm nineteen! Carpe diem.

3 comments:

  1. you're on the right track, baby, you were bjorn this day! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday bjorn :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete