March 30, 2011

Chiaroscuro.

Held last March 30, 2011 at Republiq Club, Resorts World Manila was Chiaroscuro - the summer's most happening party for MyShelter Foundation’s “Isang Litrong Liwanag” campaign. I was given the opportunity to see all the happenings backstage thanks to FaDAL Manila - the very talented group of fashion designers who brought the show to life. I still remember back in third year when I got to meet and shoot the first batch of FaDAL designers and I was thrilled to meet the new members of the alliance and to take a close look at their creations. Well, backstage is where all the fun and craziness happens and I got to capture them through my trusty camera. ‘Twas an epic night of fashion and I just want to give kudos to Fashion Designers Alliance Manila and to the Professional Modeling Association Philippines for a successful show and to everyone who was part of making the event a success. Carpe noctum.


Let's start the show.

Cheetah Rivera

Cherry Samuya Veric

Clint Catalan

Dave Ocampo

Gerswin Qua

Levenson Rodriguez

Jaz Cerezo

Paradigm Shift by Karl Leuterio and Mike Magallanes

Jilla Sara

Lizanne Cua

Nico Agustin

Mark Tamayo

Noelle Llave

Ulysses King


No comments:

Post a Comment