May 5, 2011

I See Hue Colors.

Today, I had a scorching long shoot at San Miguel by the Bay for my client, Kaye Morales - a very talented fashion designer and a fellow Benildean. She was very nice and affable to the whole team. The shoot took the whole day (started make up at 8:30am, ended shooting at 2:30pm) and it was really hard to shoot at in the sunny afternoon. Because of the intense heat of the sun, I got tanned and sunburned! But I know it was all worth it after seeing all the photos. I got to work with Mark and Gerard Go again - two of my fave models of Yeoh Egwaras. And this was my first time to work with models, Rodina Luspo and Mae Bueta. Both have graced the runways of Philippine Fashion Week and the editorials of magazines like Preview and Mega. I also got to work with Fold Canela who filmed the shoot and to see Eldzs Mejia again. Another memorable shoot it has been and I cannot wait for Kaye and I to unveil the photos! Oh, and I'd like to give a huge thanks to my awesome assistant, Carlo Alcala. I couldn't have done it without you. 
Off to the next shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment