May 17, 2011

Luckiest Friday The Thirteenth Of My Life.

The Oxygen x Status PFW Correspondent Experience (Part One)

There are three words that proved this last Friday the Thirteenth to be a very favorable one for me – STATUS, Oxygen and Misshapes. I went to the headquarters of STATUS Magazine to meet up with my Fashion Week buddy, Vern Enciso, and Dan Buenaventura. This was also the time I finally got to meet my fellow correspondent and the winner, Agnes Elia, and her twin Olga. Our morning started pulling out clothes from Oxygen’s boutique at SM Megamall. Agnes was first and I started shooting her while she selected her clothes for the night. Afterwards, I managed to find a very chic button down that relates well to my remixed dapper style. Unfortunately, they did not have my size for the blazers that I picked so I ended up polishing my look with my white coat and my signature bow tie.

Here are some photos from my PFW buddy, Vern Enciso, of A Shoe Tale:

No comments:

Post a Comment