May 1, 2011

The Playboy Party.

Held last April 30, 2011 at 360 Restobar was PLAYBOY - my nineteenth birthday bash! 

Meet your nineteen year old Hefner. 
We're the Cool Keds at the party. I love my college family!
My very chic sister, Esme Palaganas, came to party with me.
A party is never complete without the fabulous presence of Gelo Arucan!
I'm very grateful that my Anvaya brothers were there for their Bjorn.
Mi 3OH's triplet sister, Monica Mariano, is one of my nineteen bunnies for the night.
I started my night with a toast to all my guests.
I can't live without these three people in my life! Love you, Avi, Mon, Carlo.
With my very stylish partner, Regg Macasiray.
"Tatay" Yeoh Egwaras, the Go brothers (Gerard and Mark) whom I got to shoot before, and her daughter, Jodilly Pendre.
With my La Familia dad, Carlo Benipayo. I miss you so much!
My PM family lives on and yes, there are more of us now!
"We love our bread, we love our butter, but most of all, we... each other!"
My Student Council family in DLS-CSB was there for baby Bjorny.
With my SDA co-representatives Bianca Yuzon, KC Aquino, along with the very stylish Zoe Laurente.
And yes, my SC family in LSGH was there too!
With my awesome friend and fellow blogger, Vern Enciso of A Shoe Tale!
Last but definitely not the least, my Versa-Vise family.
The highlight of the night: a surprise video that my best friends prepared for me!
It really brought me to tears especially hearing the message of my parents.
And they also gave me a cake! Thank you so much.

This is where I let my photos narrate the rest of the night. 
Warning - the photos get wilder and wilder as you go down.
That has been the best birthday party ever!  Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with me. I love you guys all so much. As I said last night, the best gift that I've received is to have all of you in my life. You guys made me cry. Thank you so much.

And a big shout out to Iya Forbes of EAT DRINK AND TAKE PICTURES for being my very awesome photographer for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment