May 30, 2011

Bloggers United Friday.

A simple vision can spark a big difference to the world – and this is how I would sum up this event.  It was such a privilege to be part of the very first Bloggers United Bazaar held at the Malayan Plaza Hotel. It was like a mini garage sale and a meet and greet of the most notable bloggers in Manila. The day started with my buddy David Guison and I setting up our small booth. We were so unprepared and our neighbors Patricia Prieto and Tin Iglesias’s booth pressured me more so I rushed to Podium and bought some colorful papers and also grabbed whatever I can grab inside my car.  It’s like I had a project in grade school! So I got my handy photography folio, my LSGH graduation ball teddy bear and my Apple lamp from my car and they definitely brought our booth to life! The clock struck eleven and the people arrived. I did not expect so many attendees that early and things got pretty hectic for David and me. Here are the only photos I managed to take during the event:  


Here are some photos grabbed from my buddies Jelito De Leon and David Guison:
Definitely bonded with David Guison, Patricia Prieto, Lissa Kahayon, Tin Iglesias and Vern Enciso that day.


And of course, it wouldn't be a bloggers' affair if Keeping It Fab was not there!


I just love the part when my stylist partner, Gelo Arucan, was about to finish my interview and then all of a sudden he saw the guy wearing the exact same Doc Martens that he's wearing! I love it!

The first Bloggers United was a huge success! 
Thanks to Ana, Pax, Melai, our sponsors and of course, all our readers who went! 
Carpe diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment