June 17, 2011

Lasallian Centennial Celebration.


Style Diary
Penshoppe hat
my LSGH x SACB statement shirt
Topman pants
Mundo loafers


Last Thursday was the most memorable day for all the Lasallians.
We celebrated the 100 Years Of Lasallian Presence in the Philippines
at De La Salle University. With me was my best friend, Carlo Alcala,
who was also wearing my shirt that day.


We went immediately to DLSU after our second class when our professor
decided to cancel our quiz and asked us to go there already. It was pretty
crowded as expected and we were easily exhausted by it. I managed to
bump into my LSGH brothers and also my best friends in DLSU whom I rarely
get to see. Here are photos that I grabbed from Carlo's blog
(check out his blog too, guys) at http://carloalcala.tumblr.com:


I am very proud to have been part of this
momentous occasion. Animo La Salle!

1 comment: