June 27, 2011

The MEGA Fashion Crew.

Finally MEGA Magazine has released the teaser of the biggest reality show this year,
MEGA Fashion Crew. I used to dream of being part of a reality show and now it has been 
fulfilled thanks to MEGA Magazine! Get ready. I am one of the sixty talented artists who are gonna 
invade ETC every Saturday, 7PM, starting on July 30, 2011!


One of my fellow contestants made the poster below. Good job Ken Batino! Effort!
And I present to you my MEGA Fashion Crew family.
We're indeed a family and I love each and every one of them so much!
Marami kaming napagdaan and they helped me grow not only
as a photographer but also as a person. They changed me. 
They inspire me. They are my family.
Guys, alam niyo na yan, your Baby Bjorn loves you. 

I'm nothing but grateful because a lot of big opportunities were given to me
during the first half of the year. And I know that more big things are about to come.
Thank you so much God. Thank you so much to my family and friends, and to
each and every one of you who supports me in every way. 

Carpe diem!

2 comments: