June 15, 2011

One La Salle.


Tomorrow marks the 100 Years of Lasallian Presence in the Philippines.
This shirt design has been my greatest contribution in the Lasallian community. 
I am proud to have designed this when I was about to graduate in
La Salle Green Hills about a year ago. We were able to sell more than seven
hundred shirts and gathered a lot of funds for our beneficiaries including Jaime Hilario
Integrated School - La Salle. This has been my legacy in La Salle Green Hills
 and today I continue this legacy that I have started in
De La Salle - College Of Saint Benilde. 
I am Bjorn Bedayo, 
LSGH 970222,
DLS-CSB 11064617,
a proud Lasallian. 



To all my fellow Lasallians: what's the best shirt to wear tomorrow? 
The ONE LA SALLE shirt of course! 
Please wear my shirt tomorrow as we celebrate 
100 Years of Lasallian Presence. 
Animo La Salle!

No comments:

Post a Comment