July 1, 2011

Across The World.

The Stories 

The Duffle Coat
We were ukay-ukay shopping at Harrison Plaza last Tuesday and my buddy,
Adam Teh, found this chic duffle coat. Thank God it was too small for him so he gave it
to me and I bought it right away! Thank you Adam.

The Yako Reyes Bag
 Yesterday, my former professor and good friend, Yako Reyes, texted me to help him
conceptualize an upcoming shoot. After my class, I quickly rushed to CSB Main Campus.
Upon meeting him, he just grabbed the bag, gave it to me, and said, "yun lang." I didn't
know how to react because my mind was fully set for the conceptualization of the shoot.
Joke lang pala yung meeting. Haha. I just smiled and thank him for the bag. 
 He said that the bag will be sold in Bobon, Podium
this month. Thanks again Yako!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! lucky you. I want a free bag and a killer ukay duffle coat. I have to ask though, how do you survive the heat of the Philippines wearing a duffle coat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, well in our school, you can wear it cause it's really cold in some of the classrooms! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorg bjorn :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. free bag?! lucky! nice coat :D followed you pala :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melai. :D

    Yeah! Haha! Yako's the best! :) Thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete