August 18, 2011

Beaute.

Held last August 18, 2011 in the SDA Green Room was Beauté: A Fashion Glam Night Out


Style Diary
Floral printed button-down from ukay
Dean&Trent blazer
Topman khakipants
Mundo shoes
bow tie from SM Department Store

Mi love, Monica Mariano, all dressed up in black and gold. 

The lovely guest speaker of the evening,
our dear Vern Enciso.

My stylist partner, Gelo Arucan,
dressed up in his quirky but chic style. 

My little sister Verniece Enciso
also wore floral during the night.


So here's what happened during this crazy night of fashion.




Congratulations Vern for a successful talk!
And thank you to the organizers for awarding me and Verniece
as Symetrique's Mr. and Ms. Fashionista.

3 comments:

  1. Enciso sisters (or should I say twins) are fab and gorg as usual! Love them to bits.

    Anna of www.petitechiq.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you forever Bjorny! you should know that :) thank you for staying for me! :)

    ReplyDelete