August 22, 2011

For The Love Of Bow Ties.

I have seventeen new bow ties that I bought from an acquaintance 
who recently launched his accessory line named Aparadore du Jour.

The bow tie has been a signature piece for me and 
my friends have associated me with this accessory.

I am giving away one of these beautiful designs
to a reader who correctly answers this question first:

What is the brand of the first bow tie that I've ever worn?

Comment on this post with your name, contact number and answer!

5 comments:

  1. Adrian Guadalupe @aydsguadalupe, 09266799384, H&M bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RoeL rivera, 09276156860, wharton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm, Wharton from SM Dept Store? Nettie Solon 09352642984

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrian Guadalupe, congrats! First comment and you got it right! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Ever since following your blog, I have associated bow ties with you, haha.

    ReplyDelete