August 15, 2011

Monday Ukay Finds.

I dropped by Harrison Plaza a while ago to go ukay-ukay shopping and I
found these items after fifteen minutes of painstakingly going through the
racks of clothes.


When I saw this, the first thing that went into my mind was BJ Pascual's Wild Bloom
editorial in the latest issue of Garage Magazine. I'll probably wear this for Beaute on Thursday.
PRICE: 65 PESOS


I love the details and the fit of this baseball jersey. And it goes well with the floral printed shirt.
PRICE: 65 PESOS


I bought this for my friend who loves wearing crazy printed scarfs like this one.
Hello Regg Macasiray, this one's my advance birthday gift for you.
Happy birthday!


Until my next ukay adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Partner i think what u should do next time is do make TAWAD and post the orig price and the discounted one para level up :)

    Btw. The scarf was superbly classic. And the printed longsleeves are good buys :)


    Galing! :) sama me next time ahehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ukay ukay in Harrison Plaza! I haven't been there for awhile but yes, I have to agree that it takes quite a long time to find awesome steals. Still, I have to say that you've got great thrifting skills! ;)

    ReplyDelete