August 7, 2011

There ls Something About Manuela.

Back in February, I had a shoot with a girl named Manuela Basilio.
My good friend Yeoh Egwaras casted her for my shoot in Makati.
As I said in my post before (Sunday Shoot), she's a true Filipina beauty
and no doubt she'll be a supermodel one day.

So this is Manuela in our first shoot together.

And then I received an unexpected call back in April from
my idol, the BJ Pascual. He asked for Manuela's number 
for a shoot he is doing and so I gave it right away.
Then these happened:

Ford Supermodel Of The World Philippines.

MEG June 2011 Editorial by BJ Pascual.

And now...
she's on the August-September 2011 cover of Ilustrado Magazine
shot by Enzo Mondejar and styled by Eric Poliquit!

I'm very happy and proud of her.
Indeed she has become a top model in the industry. 
I got to see her again after a very long time and
she's still as high-spirited as before! 

Here is my most recent shot of her:
Wishing you all the best, Manuela.
Looking forward to our next shoot!

1 comment: