August 11, 2011

Thursday Moves Like Jagger.

Thursdays are always memorable
and today's no exception.
Style Diary
H&M buttondown
shirt from SM Department Store that I turned into a tank top
Topman khaki pants
Topman shoes




My friends have labeled my bag as the Bjorn bag. I really love it.

One of my all-time favorite professors in CSB, our Jose Rizal teacher, Mister Angelito Nunag
And yes, he got the moves like Jagger.

I love the name of this jeepney.

My love Avi Castaño and I spent our lunch break in our favorite japanese restaurant, Yutaka Izakaya!

Kani salad and Cadbury Dairy Milk Top Deck - heaven.

I usually order my favorite Tonkatsu Kare whenever we would eat in here.

After classes, I met up with my other love Monica Mariano and helped her out with her event that we organized in collaboration with the Saint Benilde Romancon Dance Company. I was asked to host the opening part of the program.
Meet Nicole de Guzman, she's one of my anaks in the FMAA ID111 block. Monica and I are very proud of how talented our anaks in FMAA are!

Guess who that person is and you'll win a prize! Haha!

4 comments:

  1. I like what you're wearing Bjorny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove your bag. Where did ya get it?:) SUper cute!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50th Avenue, Robinsons Galleria. ;)

    ReplyDelete